Our team studied on 65476 reviews available online for 6.0 Oil Cooler, chose the finest ones and prepared 6.0 Oil Cooler Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 6.0 Oil Cooler from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 6.0 Oil Cooler from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Best 6.0 Oil Cooler Reviews in 2022 | List Of 15
- 1 Best 6.0 Oil Cooler Reviews in 2022 | List Of 15
- 1.1 1. Setrab 6 Series ProLine Engine Oil Cooler
- 1.2 2. Engine Oil Cooler Kit – Compatible with Ford Trucks – Powerstroke 6.0L V8 F250
- 1.3 3. Rudy’s Diesel Heavy Duty Replacement Oil Cooler Kit & Gaskets Compatible with 2003-2007 Ford F250 F350 F450 6.0 Powerstroke 6.0L
- 1.4 4. AUTOSAVER88 28” Core Radiator Compatible with Chevy Silverado Sierra Suburban Tahoe GMC Yukon 4.3L 4.8L 5.3L 6.0L V6 V8 WITHOUT ENGINE OIL COOLER ATRD1035
- 1.5 5. PPE Heavy-Duty Ford Oil Cooler including Viton Gasket Kit (2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L) – 314030310
- 1.6 6. CARMOCAR 6.0L Oil Cooler Flush Kit with Black Aluminum Anodize Adapter replacement for Ford 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Diesel
- 1.7 7. OEM Updated Engine Oil Cooler/Screen/Gasket Kit 3C3Z-6A642-CA Compatible with 2003-2007 Ford 6.0 Powerstroke Diesel
- 1.8 8. Mishimoto MMOC-F2D-03 Replacement Oil Cooler Compatible With Ford 6.0L Powerstroke 2003-2007
- 1.9 9. Mishimoto MMTC-F2D-03SL Transmission Cooler Compatible With Ford 6.0 Powerstroke 2003-2007 Silver
- 1.10 10. Setrab FP634M22I ProLine 6-Series 34 Row Fanpack
- 2 6.0 Oil Cooler Buying Guide
A is a common tool found in many toolboxes. It is used to facilitate fixation of automotive parts & in some cases to handle diversified nature of home improvement or DIY works.Finding the
|1||Setrab 6 Series ProLine Engine Oil Cooler||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Engine Oil Cooler Kit - Compatible with Ford Trucks - Powerstroke 6.0L V8 F250||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Rudy's Diesel Heavy Duty Replacement Oil Cooler Kit & Gaskets Compatible with 2003-2007 Ford F250 F350 F450 6.0 Powerstroke 6.0L||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||AUTOSAVER88 28'' Core Radiator Compatible with Chevy Silverado Sierra Suburban Tahoe GMC Yukon 4.3L 4.8L 5.3L 6.0L V6 V8 WITHOUT ENGINE OIL COOLER ATRD1035||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||PPE Heavy-Duty Ford Oil Cooler including Viton Gasket Kit (2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L) - 314030310||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||CARMOCAR 6.0L Oil Cooler Flush Kit with Black Aluminum Anodize Adapter replacement for Ford 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Diesel||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||OEM Updated Engine Oil Cooler/Screen/Gasket Kit 3C3Z-6A642-CA Compatible with 2003-2007 Ford 6.0 Powerstroke Diesel||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Mishimoto MMOC-F2D-03 Replacement Oil Cooler Compatible With Ford 6.0L Powerstroke 2003-2007||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||Mishimoto MMTC-F2D-03SL Transmission Cooler Compatible With Ford 6.0 Powerstroke 2003-2007 Silver||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Setrab FP634M22I ProLine 6-Series 34 Row Fanpack||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
1. Setrab 6 Series ProLine Engine Oil Cooler
- Setrab ProLine STD range oil cooler series 6
- 34 Rows
- Dimensions: 11.14 x 10.39 x 1.83 in
- Features M22 female ports, adaptable to virtually any size using SUSA ProLine Adapter Fittings
2. Engine Oil Cooler Kit – Compatible with Ford Trucks – Powerstroke 6.0L V8 F250
- Replacement Engine Oil Cooler With Gasket Seals & O-Rings – Is a heat-exchanger which is commonly a radiator type of cooler which cools engine oil from the engine.
- Compatible Replacement for Ford Vehicles – 2004 – 2005 E-350 Club Wagon | 2004 – 2010 E-350 Super Duty | 2004 – 2007 E-450 Super Duty | 2003 – 2005 Excursion | 2003 – 2007 F-250 Super Duty | 2003 – 2007 F-350 Super Duty | 2003 – 2007 F-450 Super Duty | 2003 – 2007 F-550 Super Duty |.
- Replaces Part# 3C3Z 6A642 CA, 904228, 904-228, 015339, OCK388, 3C3Z-6A642-CA, 3C3Z6A642CA – If you are noticing engine oil in your coolant system, oil or coolant leaking from the oil cooler or engine coolant mixed with your engine oil then your oil cooler might need to be looked at or replaced.
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish – While this is not a genuine OEM part, it is a direct replacement and it will fit and work exactly like the factory part.
- Lifetime Warranty – This replacement engine oil cooler kit comes complete with a lifetime warranty.
3. Rudy’s Diesel Heavy Duty Replacement Oil Cooler Kit & Gaskets Compatible with 2003-2007 Ford F250 F350 F450 6.0 Powerstroke 6.0L
- Direct Replacement
- 100% New Construction
- Heavy Duty Upgraded Design
- Gaskets Included
- 1-Year Warranty
4. AUTOSAVER88 28” Core Radiator Compatible with Chevy Silverado Sierra Suburban Tahoe GMC Yukon 4.3L 4.8L 5.3L 6.0L V6 V8 WITHOUT ENGINE OIL COOLER ATRD1035
- LH2334 A/T RADIATOR, ALSO FIT MANUAL) 28 Inch Core Radiator Compatibility With: Radiator Compatible with Chevy Silverado Sierra Suburban Tahoe GMC Yukon 4.
- Replacement OEM Part Number: 15193110, 52486598. Warranty with 12 months，12,000 miles
- OE specification,direct fit for easy installation,complete radiator is built with high density multi-louvered fins for maximum cooling efficiency, to ensure durability in extreme cold weather, 100% no leaks.
- All products are 100% leak tested, highest grade plastic, aluminum is used in our manufacturing process,to prevent corrosion and ensure product longevity.
- Package come with 1x New Complete Radiator and 1x User Manual,WITHOUT RADIATOR CAP
5. PPE Heavy-Duty Ford Oil Cooler including Viton Gasket Kit (2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L) – 314030310
- Available for: Ford Powerstroke 2003-2007 6.0L
- Promotes more effective engine oil cooling
- Supplies cooler oil to your injectors and high-pressure oil pump
- Includes Viton O-ring and gasket kit
- Model: 314030310
6. CARMOCAR 6.0L Oil Cooler Flush Kit with Black Aluminum Anodize Adapter replacement for Ford 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Diesel
- Fitment]:This Oil Cooler Flush Kit replacement for Ford 2003-2010 Diesel,works on EGR cooler equipped and EGR deleted trucks.
- Oil Cooler Flushing] : Using this oil cooler can be Can be re-used over and over – no need for any part of the kit to remain on the vehicle.
- Good Quatity] :Excellent quality Made of high quality aluminum material which is totally corrosion and dust resistant, prevent high oil temperatures which cause expensive fuel system and engine failures.
- Save Money and Time]:by back-flushing your 6.0L oil cooler rather than replacing it.
- About Service]：Durable and Long Lasting Oil Cooler Flush Kit，the customer service period is 1 year.
7. OEM Updated Engine Oil Cooler/Screen/Gasket Kit 3C3Z-6A642-CA Compatible with 2003-2007 Ford 6.0 Powerstroke Diesel
- This is the most up-to-date version of the Genuine Ford OEM Engine Oil Cooler.
- If your EOT & ECT have more than a 20-25 degree variation, your oil cooler is on its way out.
- This is a new Ford factory oil cooler built by International
- 2 year unlimited mileage warranty
- Compatible with all 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke diesel trucks
8. Mishimoto MMOC-F2D-03 Replacement Oil Cooler Compatible With Ford 6.0L Powerstroke 2003-2007
- Direct-fit for 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- Replaces clogged or leaking stock oil cooler for renewed performance
- Included high-quality seals and o-rings ensure a leak-free fit
- Combine with the Mishimoto 2003–2007 6.
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
9. Mishimoto MMTC-F2D-03SL Transmission Cooler Compatible With Ford 6.0 Powerstroke 2003-2007 Silver
- Direct fit for the 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- Proven +10°F (+5.6°C)
- No modification necessary for installation, functions with all stock equipment
- 37-row stacked plate fluid cooler provides larger surface area over even the largest stock 31-row transmission cooler.
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
10. Setrab FP634M22I ProLine 6-Series 34 Row Fanpack
- Fanpack includes a Setrab Series 6 Oil Cooler with 34 Rows and one puller fan
- Fans produce a maximum of 708 cfm airflow through the 12V cooler
- The robust fan shroud to ensures plenty of airflow across the heat exchange surface
- 12.99 x 10.6 x 4.39 in
- M22 adapters not included
6.0 Oil Cooler Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 6.0 Oil Cooler stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 6.0 Oil Cooler in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 6.0 Oil Cooler for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 6.0 Oil Cooler Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 6.0 Oil Cooler in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 6.0 Oil Cooler currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 6.0 Oil Cooler based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 6.0 Oil Cooler before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 6.0 Oil Cooler they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 6.0 Oil Cooler, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 6.0 Oil Cooler before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 6.0 Oil Cooler will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 6.0 Oil Cooler if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 6.0 Oil Cooler on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.