The rearview mirror is one of the most important components of a car’s interior. It allows drivers to see what is happening behind them, ensuring their safety and providing them with an extra layer of security. However, traditional rearview mirrors can be limited in what they can show, leading to potential blind spots. Full screen rearview mirrors are quickly becoming a popular alternative, offering drivers a more comprehensive view of what is behind them. In this article, we will look at the best full screen rearview mirrors on the market and how they can benefit drivers.
WOLFBOX G840S 12″ 4K Mirror Dash Cam Backup Camera, 2160P Full HD
Why We Loved It
- UPGRADED STUNNING 4K UHD – With the front cam’s resolution upgrading to 2160p from 1296p as of December 1, 2022, this G840S rear view mirror camera can record you 4K front images and 1080p rear images. The full rear display is 1.5 times larger than an ordinary rearview mirror, which has significantly reduced rearview blind spots.
- 24H PRECISE PARKING MONITOR – Aside from loop recording for safe driving, your car will still be in safe hands after being parked. The time-lapse mode is there to monitor at very low fps which saves power and capacity while having everything recorded.
- 12” LARGER SCREEN & BROAD VIEW – Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front, and 140° rear lens provide an ultra-wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- CLEAR IMAGE & ENHANCED NIGHT VISION – With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records 4K front and 1080P rear videos. The mirror dash camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. With incorporated WDR&HDR tech balancing the lights, and the help of a starvis sensor and 6-glass lens to capture higher quality images, driving at night or in any challenging lighting situations should be more effortless.
- More SMART FUNCTIONS – ①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Upside down of rear view ③Mirror Flip of Rear Image; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Loop Recording; ⑦Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- GPS TRACKING ALL THE TIME – With the external GPS antenna plugged in, you can view the GPS info on display while on the wheel. Playback recorded videos on GPS Player, not only can you check the double channel videos on one screen, but also accurately trace back all the GPS metrics.
- NEW UPGRADE, TYPE-C POWER SUPPLY – To make the use process more stable, the G840S Mirror Camera has been fully upgraded from Mini-USB to a Type-C socket, which can largely avoid restarting, high-temperature deformation, and so on. (if you need a hardwire kit, please buy a dedicated Type-C hardwire kit. Asin: B09X1L1GMX)
10” Mirror Dash Cam Night Vision 1080P FHD Full Touch Screen Fro
Why We Loved It
- 【Parking Monitor Functions & After-Sales Service】Parking monitor functions as a surveillance camera system while the vehicle is off,always protect the safety of the car. (After install Jansite hardwire kit, it supports time-lapse video mode and 24-hour parking monitoring,ASIN:B09B92KRXL). All Jansite products provide 12 months warranty, 30 days full refund.
- 【Dual 1080P Front and Rear Camera ＆ 33ft Long Camera Cable】1080P front camera and 1080P IP68 waterproof Sony IMX rear camera use high-definition streaming technology, mirror dash cam can provide ultra clear video and capture license plates from a distance. Rear view mirror camera is wide angle lens reduce blind spots to capture many details on the road and equip with a unique 33ft rear view camera cable, help you solve the short camera cable issue when installation.
- 【Super Night Vision ＆ Parking Assistance 】Upgraded Backup Camera with 6 layer glass lens, help capture clear videos with enhanced details in low light conditions, clearly display the license plate number, road signs. When reversing car, the mirror dash cam auto display backup camera image in full screen, the screen image will display park assist lines, you can manually adjust the display range either up or down to reach the best field of view, it can help you park more safely parking.
- ✔【 2022 Upgraded 】 Mirror dsah cam upgrade: ① Reversing guide wire 6 kinds of height adjustment; ②One key to adjust the height of the backup camera’s viewing angle. Backup camera upgrade: ③ clarity +④ night exposure processing and ⑤ intelligent noise reduction. ⑥ Support connection picture vertical flip rear camera, used to install on the roof or trailer hook, need to buy additional ASIN: B09MRSQHXL (only replace the camera part, extension cord does not need to be replaced).
- 【Loop Recording & G-Sensor & Supports 128G SD Card Max】When the SD card is full, it will cover the previous video file to continue the recording.This device has built in G-Sensor, if collision occurred to the car,the backup cam mirror will automatically locked the special video file, which will not be covered by the loop recording and stored to ensure that the most important videos are not lost. In addition, the dash cam supports 128G SD card max (not included)，can record more important moments.
- 【10” IPS Streaming Media Full Touch Screen】10 inch screen provides 3 times wider view than traditional rear view and can capture more road vision. Streaming media full touch screen, easier to operate, fast response speed. Execute dash camera with a simple touch various operations: switch the front and rear camera images by sliding left and right, adjust the viewing angle by sliding up and down, video recording/playback, exposure adjustment, screen brightness adjustment, date/time, etc.
【Newest 11”】 Mirror Dash Cam Front and Rear Dual 1080P Rear View
Why We Loved It
- 【Easy to Use】Only use provided strap to connect the dash cam mirror to the original rearview mirror, even if the trunk is full of stuff, you can see the rear of the car from the rearview mirror, rather than the original rearview mirror filled with crates.Besides, equip with a unique 32.8ft long backup camera cable,help you solve the short camera cable issue when installation,so that it can be installed in large vehicles.
- 【Super Night Vision & Safe Parking】 For Sony backup camera,built-in Automatic light detection sensor,with High light supperssion and IP68 waterproof,both 1080P front and 1080p backup camera presents super night vision in low light conditions, and the backup camera display with guidelines assist you safe parking. It is flexible and convenient for you to adjust the view angle by scrolling up and down on the touch screen and switch the camera back and forth.
- 【Powerful and thoughtful features and friendly interface】Continuously recording, and automatically overwrite the earliest video segment when it reaches full capacity of the memory card. The powerful configuration supports up to 128G memory cards (not included), expand storage, more records.Built-in G-sensor sensing system, Jansite mirror dash camera will lock-up the scene to retain evidence when encountering an impact. And work as an unattended surveillance guard while the vehicle is off.
- 【Dual 1080P HD Camera】With upgraded chip technology, Jansite dash cam fulfills Ultra HD video resolution up to 1920*1080P for both front and rear view camera, no longer worry about not seeing clearly other license plates. Real-time transmission of images, full-screen view, the mirror dash cam with wide angle lens eliminates blind spots.
- 【Upgraded 11‘’ Golden Ratio Screen】Newest 11inch Golden Ratio, perfectly fits your rearview mirror size, Highest level screen resolution 1920*480px, make Jansite dash cam more expressive in vivid color display. New 11‘’Mirror Dash Cam display a wider view angle adjustable than 10inch recorder, trying to cover most of the scenes around vehicle. No stretch image and 100g weight lighter than 12inch one,which prevents the original rear view mirror from sagging and frequent adjustments.
Upgraded 10” Mirror Dash Cam Rear View Mirror Camera Front and R
Why We Loved It
- √【Super Night Vision & Safe Parking】 Analogy High Definition of backup camera, both 1080P front and 1080p backup camera presents super night vision in low light conditions, and the backup camera display with guidelines assist you safe parking. It is flexible and convenient for you to adjust the view angle by scrolling up and down on the touchscreen and switch the camera back and forth.
- √【Dual 1080P+10 meters long camera cable】Upgrade both 1080P backup camera and long camera cable, our unique 10 meters back camera cable(32.8ft), help you solve the short camera cable issue when installation. Both 1080P front and 1080P backup camera provide great video quality, No longer worry about not seeing clearly other license plates. Real-time transmission of images, full-screen view, the mirror dash cam with wide angle lens eliminates blind spots.
- √【Newest Upgrade】10 Inch Mirror Dash Cam Streaming Media Full Touch Screen dash cam, Both 1080P front and 1080P rear camera, Super night vision, Long 10 meters backup camera cable, support 128G SD card max (not included).
- √【Easy Installation & Professional Team】With unique long 10 meters backup camera cable(32.8ft), it’s easy for you to install the cameras even for large vehicles. Every product of Jansite comes with 7*24h customer service,any question, feel free to contact us.
- √【Thoughtful User Interface & Powerful Functions】Thoughtful and friendly user interface for you to operate. The brightness can be adjusted by slide left and right on the screen. Shot press Power button to shut off the display screen(The dual cams are still working to record videos). And also, here are some important recommendation to function settings for your daily using: G-sensor level to Low, loop Recording to 3min, Motion Detection to Off.
AUTO-VOX T9 OEM Look Rear View Mirror Backup Camera With Neat Wir
Why We Loved It
- 【Worry-free Back Up Camera System for Car】The reverse camera powers on automatically when shifting into reverse gear, and it lowers the rear view angle to show you a closer backup image while parking. It has an extremely wide 140-degree viewing angle, which ensures you a more than adequate view of what’s behind your car. It eliminates most of the blind spots and won’t distort the image.
- 【Loop recording Car Camera Security Systems】Wired Backup Camera for Trucks support record function and loop recording, continuous record, when the memory card is full and auto-erase old files. The emergency recording could be locked manually as proof, and cannot be overwritten by loop recording.
- 【Wired Backup Camera for Trucks, More Smart Functions】The parking lines can be dragged by your fingers to adjust their width and height for different sizes of vehicles. The mirror camera can auto-adjusted the brightness according to the ambient light. What’s more, the backup camera can automatically tilt down the angle to check the towing hitch trailer.
- 【OEM Design Mirror Backup Camera】T9 car backup camera mirror with a bracket can replace your original mirror completely without any damage or vibration. The OEM bracket mounting makes this mirror screen look like a real part of your vehicle. The package includes 4 different adapters, which make it fits 90% of cars on the market.
- 【9.35″ Streaming Media Rearview Mirror Camera】This streaming media screen displays the rear view image behind the vehicles in real-time, worry-free from being hindered by traditional obstacles. The truck backup camera mirror with a capacitive touch key sensor is more responsive and smooth as well as extends the service life.
- 【Super Night Vision and Crystal Video Quality】The rear camera for car use AHD technology which presents 1080P clear and stable images of everything easily at night or on dull rainy days.
Buying Guide for Choosing Full Screen Rearview Mirrors
If you want to be sure that you’re making the best possible purchase, there are certain key factors you need to take into account. Keep reading this guide to find out more about Full Screen Rearview Mirrors.
Are the Offered Features Necessary for You?
When shopping for Full Screen Rearview Mirrors, it is important to consider the features that are offered by different products. This will help you determine which features are most important to you and make finding your ideal purchase easier.
Some features may be not an absolute must for you, but you have to pay a hefty price tag for that. So, it helps to take your needs and priorities into account before making a purchase.
Comparing Different Brands and Products
To find the right Full Screen Rearview Mirrors, you will need to do some research and compare different brands and products. This can help you identify which ones offer the best performance, quality, value for money, etc. Reading reviews from other customers is also a great way to get an idea of how well certain products perform.
Quality and Performance
When choosing a Full Screen Rearview Mirrors, it is important to pay attention to quality, both in terms of the product’s performance and its durability. You should also consider other factors like color, style, and pricing to ensure that you are making the best purchase possible. To get the most out of your investment, always look for products that offer good value for money.
Check What Other Customers Are Saying
To make an informed purchase decision, be sure to check what other customers are saying about these products and brands. This can help you get a better idea of how well the product performs in real-world settings and whether it is worth purchasing.
You may also want to read reviews from industry experts who have tested various Full Screen Rearview Mirrors models to see which ones offer the best performance and value for money.
Doing Your Homework on Product Warranties and After-Sales Service
Before buying any product, it is important to understand what type of warranty or after-sales service is available from the manufacturer in case there are any issues with the product later on down the line. Knowing this information in advance can help you make a more informed purchase decision and ensure that your needs are met, should any problems arise.
Thanks for considering these tips when shopping for Full Screen Rearview Mirrors! With these considerations in mind, you can be sure that you are making an informed decision and getting the best possible product for your needs. Good luck!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What features does the best full screen rearview mirror offer?
The best full screen rearview mirror typically offers features such as a high definition, wide angle view, anti-glare treatment, auto-dimming, and a built-in rear camera. Additionally, some models may offer features such as GPS navigation, Bluetooth connectivity, and night vision capability.
2. How easy is it to install a full screen rearview mirror?
It is relatively easy to install a full screen rearview mirror. Generally, all you need to do is attach the mirror to the windshield and then connect the power cable to an existing power source. Depending on your vehicle, you may also need to attach the mirror to a mount. Overall, the installation process should not take more than a few minutes.
3. Does the full screen rearview mirror provide a clear view of the rear of the vehicle?
Yes, the full screen rearview mirror provides a clear view of the rear of the vehicle.
4. What is the cost of purchasing a full screen rearview mirror?
The cost of purchasing a full screen rearview mirror will depend on the make and model, as well as the features included. Generally, they cost between $50 and $200.
5. Is the full screen rearview mirror compatible with all vehicles?
No, the full screen rearview mirror is not compatible with all vehicles. It is designed to fit most standard-sized vehicles, but may not fit some smaller vehicles.