For homeowners looking to add a little bit of style to their homes, large magnetic house numbers are an easy and inexpensive way to make a statement. Not only do they look great, but they are also incredibly easy to install and remove when needed. In this article, we will be discussing the best large magnetic house numbers on the market, so that you can find the perfect set to match your home’s style.
PEELCO 3″ Black Magnetic Address Numbers for Houses, 8
- MODERN DESIGN & EASY TO READ: Contemporary style to modernize the front of your house and perfect for your PEELCO Modern Mailbox
- WEATHER RESISTANT MATERIALS: Each modern style number is crafted using high-quality, flexible magnetic material, that will stand up to any weather. Come wind, rain or shine, your number will clearly mark your home or mailbox for years to come
- SUITABLE FOR MOST METAL SURFACES: Excludes Aluminum, Brass, and Copper
- EASY TO INSTALL: Get perfect placement and professional results everytime with a stress free installation
5″ Inch Modern Bold Block Style Black House and Mailbox Numbers |
- HIGH-GLOSS FINISH – Product arrives with protective adhesive paper on the front to protect the glossy finish.
- MOUNTING ADHESIVE INCLUDED – Adhesive strips are included and attached to the back of the number.
- EASY TO READ – Bold styling makes the numbers easy to read from far away!
- EASY TO INSTALL – Simply remove the priming paper from the adhesive and place the number firmly wherever you’d like. Be sure to plan where you wish to place them before adhering number to a surface.
- DURABLE DESIGN – The numbers are made from weather and UV resistant plexiglass
NACH Magnetic House Address Number for Outside or Inside, Home Ad
- Stable in Weather – Strong enough to resist the effects of the weather. For strength, hold and durability, each number is forged from solid aluminium with two Neodymium magnets attached to the back. It will last for many years with minimal fading and No rusting.
- Simple Installation – The installation process is fast and easy as you don’t have to drill. They can be applied to your magnet-compatible mailbox, garage door, or front door. It will stay firmly in place where you put it.
- Magnetic House Number – These 4 inch tall magnetic addresses are highly visible from the street view, reducing the chance of missed deliveries or lost visitors.
- Sleek and Morden Design – Depth gives these numbers an appearance of floating, which making them stand out. Try shining a focal light at night for an interesting visual effect.
Distinctions by Hillman 843281 4-Inch Die Cast Self-Adhesive Hous
- Display house numbers so that they are visible from the street
- Adhesive works best when applied to a dry, smooth surface
- Tip: use with a Distinctions Address Plaque
- Can be used on mailboxes, walls, or doors
Revonobi Garage Doors Magnetic House Numbers – Flexible Black Emb
- Easy Application for use on your steel garage door, etc.They’re Magnetic! No screws or adhesive need to stick to your steel garage door.They’re vinyl so they won’t rust.
- Black 5″ Embossed Magnetic House Numbers
- Helps to distinguish garage doors in multiple home, condo or garage layouts.
- The numbers measure 5″ tall. The widest number (number 2) measures 3 1/4″ across at it widest point. The narrowest number (1) at its most narrow point measures 15/16″.
- Please note that these are thin; not as thick as our magnetic decorative hardware.
Checklist Before Getting Your Large Magnetic House Numbers
Picking the right Large Magnetic House Numbers can be tricky with all of the options and misinformation out there. This guide will help you make a decision quickly and confidently so you don’t have to spend hours second-guessing yourself or breaking the bank.
Compare Prices of Similar Products
To start, take a look at the prices of similar products to get a general idea of what you can expect to pay. This will enable you to determine whether or not an offer is truly as good as it seems and avoid getting scammed by cheap knock-offs or overpriced units.
Research Reviews from Other Customers
Next, do some research into what other customers have thought about their purchases. This can help you spot any red flags or common issues with specific models so that you don’t end up wasting your money on a product that may end up breaking down quickly or not meeting your needs.
Look for Additional Warranties or After-Sales Support
Finally, be sure to check whether there are any additional warranties or after-sales support that you may be entitled to. This can help protect your purchase and ensure that you won’t have to worry about unexpected costs or having to pay for repairs down the road.
Carefully Check the Product Specs
Of course, it is also important to carefully check the product specs before making a purchase. This can you get a better sense of what to expect from your unit, whether it will meet all of your particular needs, and how long it is likely to last.
How Much Are They Charging for Shipping?
Make sure to look into the company’s shipping policies before checking out. This can help you determine whether or not they are charging a fair price for shipping and avoid any unexpected surprises at checkout.
Don’t Fall Victim to Scams and Fraud
Take caution against getting scammed. Young users, in particular, worry about fraudsters and their various schemes to access your personal information, such as usernames and passwords. While there are many trustworthy websites out there, some dishonest ones try to pass themselves off as online shopping stores in order to get information from you.
But how can you tell if a website is fake? Google Trusted Stores is a verification system for all online shopping sites that let users know which shop they can trust with their business.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What size are the large magnetic house numbers?
The large magnetic house numbers measure 11.5 inches in height and 1.5 inches in depth.
2. How durable are the large magnetic house numbers?
The large magnetic house numbers are very durable. They are made of a high-quality, weather-resistant material that can withstand wear and tear. They also have a strong adhesive backing that helps them stay in place.
3. How do I install the large magnetic house numbers?
1. Measure the area where you would like to install the magnetic house numbers. 2. Ensure that the area is clean and free of dirt or debris. 3. Place the magnetic house numbers in the desired location and press firmly. 4. If the surface is not magnetic, you may need to use double-sided adhesive tape to secure the numbers in place. 5. Enjoy your newly installed house numbers!
4. Are the large magnetic house numbers easy to remove?
No, the large magnetic house numbers are not easy to remove. They are designed to be strong and durable, so they can withstand all kinds of weather and elements.
5. Are the large magnetic house numbers resistant to the elements?
Yes, the large magnetic house numbers are resistant to the elements. They are made of a durable plastic that can withstand rain, snow, and other weather conditions.