If you’re one of the unfortunate few who have lost or misplaced their key, don’t worry- there’s a way to unlock your Volkswagen Passat without a key. All you’ll need is a screwdriver and a wire coat hanger. Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be back on the road in no time.
Opening a VW Volkswagen with no visible key barrel
- If you need to unlock your Volkswagen Passat without a key, there are a few steps you can follow
- First, find the emergency release lever inside the car
- This is usually located near the driver’s seat
- Pull on the lever to open the door
- If this doesn’t work, you can try using a slim jim or coat hanger to reach through the window and push down on the unlock button
- You may also be able to use a wire hanger to pull up on the lock mechanism from underneath the door
How Do I Unlock My Volkswagen Passat Without a Key
If you have a Volkswagen Passat without a key, there are a few ways that you can unlock it. One way is to use a screwdriver or other tool to pry open the door. This will usually damage the door, however, so it is not recommended.
Another way is to find the hidden keyhole that is located behind the front license plate. Insert a small wire or other object into this keyhole and turn it clockwise until the door unlocks. If all else fails, you can always call a locksmith who will be able to help you unlock your car door without damaging it.
If you have a Volkswagen Passat without a key, there are a few ways to unlock it. One way is to use a screwdriver to pry open the door. Another way is to use a Slim Jim or other thin object to slide between the door and window to unlock the door.
You can also try using a coat hanger or shoelace to unlock the door. If all else fails, you can call a locksmith or tow truck to help you get into your car.